Ready to Resist: What's next after #ResistanceRecess?
Sunday, February 26, 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT)
Thank you for your interest in tonight's call! Registration is now closed. But don't worry; you can stream tonight's call live and for free right here on this page starting at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/7 MT/5 PT).
Tonight, we'll debrief the stunning #ResistanceRecess, a week of action when members of Congress were home and more than 100,000 constituents turned out to demand all-out resistance to Trump. We'll look ahead to what's next in our resistance, starting this week!
This week we'll hear from:
- Paola Mendoza, Creative Director for the historic Women's March, will provide a political update on another astonishing week;
- Victoria Kaplan, Organizing Director at MoveOn.org, will share stories from town hall meetings across the country;
- You! We'll have an opportunity to hear stories of what worked from successful actions around the country so we can learn how to build our power;
- Nelini Stamp, National Membership Director with Working Families Party, will roll out actions we can take this week as Trump prepares his first address to Congress
- Hosted by: Jennifer Epps-Addison, co-executive director of Center for Popular Democracy
Bookmark this page, and get a few friends together to listen Sunday evening, and then discuss and plan!
You can also sign up using the form on this page to join all future Sunday Ready to Resist calls.
By signing up, you agree to receive a telephone call from MoveOn.org at the telephone number provided, to participate in the calls on Sundays at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT).
For recordings and slideshows from past Ready to Resist calls, please click here.