Ready to Resist: How We Save Health Care and Stop #MuslimBan2
Sunday, March 12, 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT)
Thank you for your interest in tonight's call! Registration is now closed. But don't worry; you can stream tonight's call live and for free starting at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT) at this link:
Tonight we'll hear from:
- Ben Wikler, MoveOn's Washington Director, will lay out the 18-day strategy to save health care for millions, including what each of us can do where we live.
- Kelley Robinson, Organizing Director with Planned Parenthood, will detail what's at stake for women's health.
- Amaha Kassa, founder and Executive Director of African Communities Together, will brief us on Trump's latest attempt at a Muslim Ban and how we can resist it.
- Mark-Anthony Johnson, Director of Health and Wellness at Dignity and Power Now, will lead a training in sustaining the movement, sharing tips and tools for how we can care for ourselves and our communities to build this movement for the long haul.
- Amanda Johnson, National Digital Director at the Working Families Party, will host the call.
Bookmark this page, and get a few friends together to listen Sunday evening and then discuss and plan!
You can also sign up using the form on this page to join all future Sunday Ready to Resist calls.
By signing up, you agree to receive a telephone call from MoveOn.org at the telephone number provided, to participate in the calls on Sundays at 8 p.m. ET (7 CT/6 MT/5 PT).
For recordings and slideshows from past Ready to Resist calls, please click here.
Schedule of upcoming calls - all Sundays:
March 19 - call
March 26 - no call
April 2 - call
April 9 - call
April 16 - no call