#StopKavanaugh Vigil—Host an Event!
Thank you for stepping up to host a #StopKavanaugh Vigil to prevent Brett Kavanaugh from getting a lifetime appointment to the Supreme Court.
Kavanaugh has shown that he is hostile to women—from his record against women's health and autonomy to his record against workplace protections to the sexual assault allegations against him to the anger he displayed to female U.S. senators. Kavanaugh has shown that he has no credibility: He has lied repeatedly in confirmation hearings spanning two decades, and he lied again in his testimony regarding Dr. Christine Blasey Ford's credible allegation of sexual assault. Now is the time for all of us to come together and tell our senators to believe women and stop Kavanaugh this week—and to show the country that women, and all of us, will hold Republicans accountable on November 6.
Creating an event is easy! Just fill out the form below to begin. You will also need to confirm your event via email before it goes live on the map.
- Before creating a new event, click here to see if an event already exists near you. If yes, feel free to reach out to that host and work together on one big event.
- If you do not want to co-host, then please make sure your new event is a significant distance away so that the events are not competing with each other.
- It's okay to have more than one event in a city, especially if your city is very big! If you have an idea for hosting a vigil that looks different or is across town from an existing event, go ahead.
- Suggested locations for events in any public place including Senate district offices, town squares, public parks, city halls, houses of worship, busy intersections or shopping areas, and state government buildings.
- Most events are being held on Wednesday, October 3rd. For help with recruitment, your event must be held on that day.