2020 Senate/House Candidate Application
MoveOn believes in a country where everyone can thrive, where there's a place of honor and dignity for everyone, whether white, Black, or brown, 5th generation or newcomer. We endorse candidates aligned with this vision and who are willing to proudly stand up for an America that works for all of us and not just the wealthy few. We work to build a society, country, and democracy where:
- We have uprooted white supremacy, misogyny, and other forms of systemic oppression.
- Economic security, good jobs, and health care access are human rights.
- Diplomacy is revered instead of war.
- We advance efforts to build healthy communities and infrastructure to combat climate change for current and future generations
- We welcome immigrants instead of scapegoating them
- Our democracy is for all of us—owned and driven by people, not by billionaires and giant corporations.
- Individuals are empowered to make choices for their own lives and families regardless of their gender identity, sexual orientation, nation of origin, race, age, religion or background.
About MoveOn's endorsement process: Decisions about MoveOn endorsements are made by a vote of MoveOn members in the state, district, or municipality. A threshold of 66% is required to earn an endorsement. Endorsement votes will take place on a rolling basis throughout the year. If you are a candidate or staffer for U.S. House or U.S. Senate campaign and would like your campaign to be considered for an endorsement, please fill out the form below.
Important note: MoveOn Political Action operates independently of political campaigns and does not coordinate with any Federal candidates. Please refrain from sharing any non-public info about your campaign.